Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting organized

I am not in a class this week so I am taking advantage of it and getting caught up on some things that I have let slide. I have been furiously going through paperwork, mail, and magazines so that I can recycle things and get them out of the house. It feels great. Sometimes I feel like I am being buried in paper. I thought we were heading towards a paperless society?! Oh well.

Other then that a big highlight of the past week was seeing an exhibition Twins game at Target Field! OMG, the field is just gorgeous! I was positively giddy when I walked in and saw the field. The weather ended up being okay and even though the Twins lost it was still amazing! I am looking forward to this season!


I had another good appointment and I get to have my port removed in early May! I am so excited but also anxious. I need to pass one more blood test before I can have it removed so cross your fingers that it is clear!

I think that is all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment