Saturday, May 22, 2010

something original

Once again my life is crazy and busy. Here is the rundown.

Health - I had another blood test and it was good. So good that I was able to have my port removed! This was a huge relief. I was so anxious before the test and waiting for the results. I don't have to go back to the doctor for six months so that is pretty awesome. The incision is healing well and I think that the scar will be better then it was before. My doctor was able to cut out the original scar so that I wouldn't have multiple scars or one huge scar.

Exercise - I have also been trying to get back into my exercise routine. I had a good week this week so hopefully I can keep it up!

School - I have completed three MBA courses now and am starting my fourth on Monday. I am taking yucky statistics but it will be good to get it over with. I am taking six weeks off of school after this course so that will be extra nice!

Wedding - Things are coming together with the wedding. We are figuring out the ceremony details and finalizing reception things. I have also had two bridal showers and they were both awesome! I have great family and friends!

Well, that is all for now. I will post some pictures soon! Oh yeah, I am not wearing my wig anymore! It is weird but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment