Friday, September 11, 2009

first post...

hola. i've got a lot going on in my life at the moment so i thought it would be fun to write about some of it! plus i love blogs.

to start, here are a few interesting things about me:

- i like writing all in lower caps, it just looks cooler to me...
- i am on two bowling leagues this fall...
- i am getting married next july!...
- my fiance (andy) and i are moving into a new house next week!...
- i had a football sized tumor removed on march, 30, 2009 and i was supposed to have my final chemotherapy treatment for ovarian cancer on sept. 3...then it got pushed back to sept. 10...and now it's been pushed back again to sept. 17...argh! if it gets pushed back again i will probably cry for days...
- i love television...
- i love my two crazy cats...i am sure they will be the topic of many, many blog postings...
- i once was about 5 feet away from john travolta...
- my picture was in an issue of tv guide once...
- i am working from home today and really should not be working on this right now...guess i better get back to work!

'til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment