Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cats and a tap dancing old lady

So, turns out Milo is not sick or anything, he is just angry! The vet tried to take some of his mattes out and they were all connected. She called it a "pelt". Anyways, this is quite painful for him because they tug at his skin. They have suggested that he be sedated so that he can get his body shaved. I was hesitant at first, but he is currently sporting a big, jagged, bald spot on his side and it is super cute. His whole body being shaved is going to be even cuter! They are going to give him a "lion's cut". I will definitely post pictures. It's happening tomorrow!

Besides the cat excitement, I have been limping along in my class. I just don't like this one for some reason! I also saw a movie and went shopping yesterday. Fun times. Oh yeah, I went to a fun happy hour last Thursday. There was a spontaneous tap dancing 84 year old woman there. So weird and awesome at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment