Friday, September 2, 2011

Last surgery for the year...

And hopefully for a long, long time! Between the two of us, we have had five surgical procedures this year. Eight in the past two years. Too many!
Yesterday, Andy had his carpel tunnel surgery on his left hand. His right hand is healing well and feeling better. The doctor said that his left hand looked pretty bad and that he cleaned a lot of "junk" out of there so the surgery should really help him. I hope so! I am over doctors, clinics, and hospitals.
I am glad to have a long weekend to look forward too. We don't have too many plans, but a couple of things. I definitely have to get caught up in my class and maybe even work ahead a bit so I don't get overwhelmed. There will also be a trip to the state fair and to a mall with some friends. Fun times.
Well, time to get a few things done before dinner. I think we might watch "True Grit" tonight. Hope I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment