Sunday, September 18, 2011

Rainy days are for the cats

It's a rainy Sunday here in Minnesota. I have been enjoying the cooler, Fall temps, but I am not quite ready to break out the jacket yet...not to mention socks! I really need to get a better pair of shoes for work. I don't have any that are really comfortable and also work appropriate. It's a good excuse to go shoe shopping!

Tomorrow should be interesting. Milo has a vet appointment and it is always a struggle to get him in his carrier. He just flips out and makes horrible noises like we are torturing him. It's not fun for anyone, but I am hoping they can help me get some of the mattes out of his fur. Hopefully he will check out okay. He has had some behavioral issues lately (probably because of Gidget), but it does seem to be getting a bit better.

We went to a wedding last night. It was a good time! Goldy the Gopher was there and we spun his head, tail, and body. He also gave me a massage which was really funny! The drinks and food were fabulous!

I also got my haircut yesterday! It was my first real haircut post-chemo. I had one about a year ago because my hair was becoming a mullet and I needed to do something. After a year of growing it out, it was time to get it evened out a bit and also thin it out. My hair is extremely thick and can get quite poufy. It feels great to have some of the bulk out and my head feels much lighter! Yay! Now I can keep growing it and it will look nicer as it grows out more.

Anyways, back to homework and coffee! Wish I could take a nap! Today is a perfect nap weather day.

No comments:

Post a Comment