Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh look, it's Sunday again!

It's 10:10pm and I am not done with my homework! Whoops! It's been a busy weekend and I've had a lot going on so that is my excuse.

Friday - HH, bowling
Saturday - MOCA walk, lunch, date night movie
Sunday - visited friends in St. Paul and Eagan

I feel like there was even more in there that I am forgetting, but that is still quite a bit. I drove around town quite a bit. Anyways, homework is overrated. I don't really have any good pictures from the weekend. Too bad. I made a really good egg and veggie scramble for lunch today. I used up a ton of things that were on the verge of going bad so that felt great! We have a bunch of apples that need to be used. I think I'll make some applesauce...

Anyways, I'd love to write more, but I really should get at least some of this HW done.

10:15pm now...

No comments:

Post a Comment